Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
While this fine with frozen or canned corn, you will find that fresh summer corn makes this salad fantastic
- 6 ears corn, fresh summer varieties
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 small red onion
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or boil corn for 5 minutes. Run cold water over the ears until cool. Using a sharp, serrated knife, cut the kernels from the cob and place in a large bowl.
- Add tomato, onion, cilantro, oil and vinegar. Toss well and add salt and pepper to taste.