Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fabulous summer salad. Use corn cut off the cob if you can get it. You can make this with frozen corn, but it won’t be as tasty.
- 2 cups corn
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced finely
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut in thin strips
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- salt and pepper
- Toss all ingredients together until well mixed. Refrigerate at least ½ hour to let flavors blend. Serve cold with burgers or with blue corn tortilla chips.
Very simple and yummy! I don't live where I can get corn on the cob, so I just used three cans of corn and it worked fine. I also added 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
Di, this was just delicious! I cut the corn fresh off the cob, and used Seeds of Change Balsamic Vinaigrette. Thank you Di!