Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for summertime BBQs--lime juice and cilantro add a truly unique twist! Corn cut off the cob tastes great, but thawed out frozen corn is just as good!
- 2 cups corn, cooked or if frozen thawed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix ingredients for salad in a bowl.
- In a small bowl or cup, combine all the ingredients for the dressing, mix well and then pour over the salad and toss.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This is a little bland but I added black beans, cumin and more salt and it was much better.