Recipe by senseicheryl
I received an email this morning from Bisquick and this recipe was featured. It said "new" so I wanted to make sure that it got posted right away. I love to bake with Bisquick!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (or you can use margarine)
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick baking mix (or the Heart Healthy version would be fine too!)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 medium nectarine, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix Bisquick mix, 1/2 cup of the sugar and the milk; beat 30 seconds.
- In 9-inch round foil cake pan, melt butter on grill over medium heat. Pour batter over butter in pan. Top with nectarine and blueberries. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
- Cover grill; cook about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.