Recipe by jovigirl
Simple, easy, refreshing! From Betty Crocker.
Top Review by It's Good to be Queen!
This is a refreshing side dish to any summer table. The colors are great! We always use red grapes in ours. The Orange Yogurt Dressing is a flavorful addition to this fruit salad. A family favorite that never produces any leftovers!
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut up
- 1 bunch green seedless grape, cut in half
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained