Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple, easy, refreshing! From Betty Crocker.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut up
- 1 bunch green seedless grape, cut in half
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- In large bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, orange peel and orange juice. Gently stir remaining ingredients into yogurt mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 4 hours. Serve in clear glasses.
This is a refreshing side dish to any summer table. The colors are great! We always use red grapes in ours. The Orange Yogurt Dressing is a flavorful addition to this fruit salad. A family favorite that never produces any leftovers!
Made this for my grandmother over the weekend. SHE LOVED IT! I'm not a big fan of mandarin oranges, but they really were great in this! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!