Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Heat olive oil in a heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken breast halves with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until golden brown about 5 minutes per side.
- Add chopped shallot to same skillet; saute 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes, white wine, capers, and caper brine.
- Boil until tomatoes release juices about 4 minutes.
- Stir in chopped basil.
- Return chicken to skillet and cook until warmed through.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.