Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This twist on chicken salad is very tasty! It's just the right blend of fruit and chicken with a nice addition of crunch from the pecans. **This recipe needs to refrigerate overnight.**
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breast halves, cooked, cooled and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained and cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4-1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, oranges, pineapple and pecans.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, dill weed and sugar.
- Add to the chicken mixture, toss well and refrigerate over night so flavors may blend.
- **Cook time does not include cooking the chicken (hopefully you have left-over chicken you can use for this recipe) or letting the dish refrigerate overnight.