An easy and refreshing chicken salad for lunch or a light supper on a hot summer's day. A totally "no cook" meal if you use left over chicken breasts. Please note: Oceanspray no longer makes their Cranberry Orange relish. I now use a 1/2 to 1 can of whole cranberry sauce and the grated zest of 1 (medium-large) orange mixed into the yogurt for the dressing. Please adjust the amount of cranberry sauce and orange zest to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed and chilled
- 3 cups fresh pineapple, cut into chunks, chilled and drained (or 1 large can of chilled pineapple chunks-well drained)
- 3 large ripe peaches, chopped into chunks and chilled
- 2 -4 cups seedless grapes, cut into halves
- 1/2-1 cup flaked or shredded unsweetened coconut (optional)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup almonds or 1 cup pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) container chilled cranberry-orange relish (or sauce, to taste)
- 1 (8 ounce) container cold vanilla yogurt
- 8 -12 crisp chilled lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1In a small bowl, mix cranberry-orange relish and yogurt together.
- 2In a large bowl, mix cubed chicken, all fruits, coconut and nuts together.
- 3Pour cran-orange/yogurt mixture over all.
- 4Gently toss to mix well.
- 5Spoon onto a bed of chilled, crisp lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Chicken & Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.9
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 139.0 mg
- Sodium 190.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 61.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: