Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is adapted from a low fat recipe I ran across a long time ago. I love this dish in the summer. It is light and yet so filling. I usually serve it luke warm right after dressing the ingredients. Feel free to add your own variations such as a chopped tomato or sliced radishes. If you try some successful additions, please comment below!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 473.18 ml jasmin rice, cooked
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 73.94 ml olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 59.14 ml rice vinegar
- 7.39 ml dried tarragon leaves
- baby greens
- Remove fatty parts from chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper to your taste, and cook in a skillet using 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until cooked through and slighly golden on the edges.
- Combine rice, chicken, scallions, and red and green pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, the rice vinegar, and terragon.
- Pour the dressing over the rice mixture, and mix well.
- Serve alone or on top of baby greens.