1/1 Photo of Summer Chicken and Rice Salad With Terragon Dressing
This recipe is adapted from a low fat recipe I ran across a long time ago. I love this dish in the summer. It is light and yet so filling. I usually serve it luke warm right after dressing the ingredients. Feel free to add your own variations such as a chopped tomato or sliced radishes. If you try some successful additions, please comment below!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove fatty parts from chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper to your taste, and cook in a skillet using 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until cooked through and slighly golden on the edges.
- 2Combine rice, chicken, scallions, and red and green pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, the rice vinegar, and terragon.
- 4Pour the dressing over the rice mixture, and mix well.
- 5Serve alone or on top of baby greens.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Chicken and Rice Salad With Terragon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.5
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 51.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 22.3 g