Recipe by HappilyMarried2Buggie
A baked hamburger patty smothered with potatoes, carrots, and bellpeppers...just to name a few!
Top Review by Jaki
This was good, I didn't have carrots but they would have been a good addition. Took about 50 minutes in the oven. My 2 & 4 year old loved it ( except the onions but mommy and daddy like those) but next time I would do more then one pound of hamburger to feed the 4 of us.
- 2 sheets aluminum foil (enough to cover pan)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 medium potatoes (my family likes potatoes)
- 1 carrot
- 1 medium onion
- 1 bell pepper (membrane and seeds removed)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Pat ground beef into hamburger patties.
- Slice potatoes about 1/4" thick.
- Chop up carrot, onion, and bell pepper.
- Line pan with aluminum foil.
- Add hamburger patties.
- Scatter potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and onions.
- Cover pan with another piece of aluminum foil and slit the top.
- Let cook until patties and potatoes are done.
- Season to taste and Enjoy!