Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A baked hamburger patty smothered with potatoes, carrots, and bellpeppers...just to name a few!
Make and share this Summer Camp Hobo Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Pat ground beef into hamburger patties.
- Slice potatoes about 1/4" thick.
- Chop up carrot, onion, and bell pepper.
- Line pan with aluminum foil.
- Add hamburger patties.
- Scatter potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and onions.
- Cover pan with another piece of aluminum foil and slit the top.
- Let cook until patties and potatoes are done.
- Season to taste and Enjoy!
This was good, I didn't have carrots but they would have been a good addition. Took about 50 minutes in the oven. My 2 & 4 year old loved it ( except the onions but mommy and daddy like those) but next time I would do more then one pound of hamburger to feed the 4 of us.