Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing drink after hot summer activities.
Make and share this Summer Breezes Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup yogurt, plain non-fat
- 6 medium strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple, crushed, canned in juice
- 1 medium banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ice cubes
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- 2. Serve in a frosted glass.
Very good and refreshing! We have already made this 2 days in a row! I like the fact that there isn't any added sugar, just the natural sweetness from the fruit. I used nonfat vanilla yogurt rathar than the plain but otherwise made as is. Will be making this more often, is a healthy-sweet treat for everyone. Made for Pool Party Tag 5/2010.