Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a drink we made up over the summer. After trying several types and tastes the girls and I came up with this light and refreshing drink. Get the suntan lotion and the umbrella and of course a cooler.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- 4 ounces grape juice
- 2 ounces 7-up or 2 ounces similar soda pop
- lime wedges or lemon wedge
- mix all ingredients together.
- pour over ice in tall glass.
- slice lime or lemon wedge and squeeze into glass slightly.
- rub wedge around topside of glass and place in drink.
- get the sunglasses, a good book, sunshine, and enjoy!
I really like all the components in this drink, but for me the combination was just ok - the grape and cranberry together seemed odd. I used gingerale for the soda and a slice of lime. Made for the Comfort Cafe July 09
Very good drink. I just used Cranberry Grape juice instead of mixing it, and I always drink that anyways. I used regular Sprite and a lemon wedge. I think it would be good with or without the vodka. It would be even better over crushed ice. Made and Reviewed for This Rounds On Me Tag Game - Thanks :)
It was very fruity, I liked it though. I used diet soda also. Will make again. I tagged this at the beverage tag forum.