1/1 Photo of Summer Blush Dip
I needed a quick dip to make the other night, and found this recipe from Heinz. This tasted so much like a dip I buy at the deli, and yet for something that is so simple this dip is so expensive to buy......so why pay top price and buy a dip when something is so very easy to make and tastes great, if not better than bought ones! Serve with your favourite water cracker or bread. Cooking time is the time for refigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process cashews in a food processor until finely ground. Add the beetroot and process until pureed.
- 2Add the cream cheese and parmesan cheese, continue to process until the mixture is quite smooth and blended.
- 3Fold in the chopped coriander and season to taste with freshly ground pepper and salt.
- 4Garnish with finely chopped parsley.
- 5Place dip in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- 6Serve dip on platter with bread, biscuits, water crackers, turkish bread or.
- 7your preference.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Blush Dip
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.4
- Calories from Fat 551
- Total Fat 61.2 g
- Saturated Fat 31.5 g
- Cholesterol 141.9 mg
- Sodium 813.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 19.8 g