This is a good appetizer for the summer or even for a summertime party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve 1 tsp of bacon for garnish if desired.
- 2Combine remaining bacon, sour cream, mayonnaise and plum tomatoes in medium bowl, stirring until blended.
- 3Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 4(May be prepared up to 3 hours in advance.) To serve, spoon into small bowl or hollowed out tomato.
- 5Place on lettuce leaves on serving plate surrounded by crackers.
- 6Sprinkle reserved bacon and parsley over spread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer BLT Spread
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 75.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.4 g