Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good appetizer for the summer or even for a summertime party.
Make and share this Summer BLT Spread recipe from Food.com.
- Reserve 1 tsp of bacon for garnish if desired.
- Combine remaining bacon, sour cream, mayonnaise and plum tomatoes in medium bowl, stirring until blended.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- (May be prepared up to 3 hours in advance.) To serve, spoon into small bowl or hollowed out tomato.
- Place on lettuce leaves on serving plate surrounded by crackers.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon and parsley over spread.