Prep 40 mins
Cook 3 hrs 20 mins
A great summer Jello recipe.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling or 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip strawberry whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package poundcake, cubed
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Let stand about 15 minutes or until thickened. (Spoon drawn through gelatin leaves definite impression.) Stir in berries.
- Place cream cheese in large bowl; beat with wire whisk until creamy. Gradually add 1/4 cup of the milk, beating until well blended. Add remaining 1 cup milk and dry pudding mix; beat 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Set aside.
- Place about half of the cake cubes in bottom of large serving bowl; cover with half of the pudding mixture. Top with layers of the gelatin mixture, remaining cake cubes and remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.