Recipe by anniesnomsblog
A super easy tart made with shop bought puff pastry slathered in sweet cream cheese and covered in the most delicious Summer berries! The perfect way to use up all your berries.
- 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry (my sheet was 12oz)
- 1 cup light cream cheese, I used Philadelphia
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup fresh blackberries
- 3⁄4 cup fresh raspberry
- 16 large strawberries (probably around 2 cups, I wanted them lined up symmetrically)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking tray. Place ready rolled pastry onto your tray and score a rectangle into the pastry, 1-2 inches from the edge. Poke the middle of the pastry with a fork.
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes until risen, puffy and golden. Leave to cool completely.
- Once cool, place the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla into a medium bowl and beat until light and smooth, about 1 minute on medium speed.
- Pour onto cooled pastry and smooth with a small spatula.
- Cover the cream cheese with fresh berries. (You can tip them on randomly or line them up, I'm a little OCD with symmetry!).
- Dust with icing sugar if desired. Tart will keep in an airtight container, in the fridge for 2 days.