Recipe by opal1295
This homemade berry pie is a perfect dessert for summer pool parties, the Fourth of July, Father's Day or Mother's Day, or any other special get together!
- two 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract, if desired
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl whip cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add whipping cream just until blended.
- Add all other ingredients and whip on low speed until consistency is thick and mixture holds its form.
- Pour into prepared pie shell and top with blueberries & strawberries or any other favorite berry.