1/3 Photos of Summer Berry Dumpling Cobbler
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Adapted from a food blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 dgrees F.
- 2Bring berries, butter and 1/2 cup sugar to a boil and melt all sugar, stirring constantly.
- 3Pour berry mixture evenly into lightly greased 9” round cake dish.
- 4Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with a mixer until fluffy.
- 5Add milk, baking mix and oats mixing well. Dollop mixture over hot filling.
- 6Sprinkle dumplings with sugar.
- 7Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Berry Dumpling Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.0
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 596.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 53.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: