Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This creamy, refreshing fruit and yogurt-based sundae is quick and easy to make, and a festive-looking finish to a summertime meal.
- Wash and drain fruit. Keep 1/3 apart for the garnish.
- Put the nuts through a grinder, or wrap them in a towel and hit them into pieces with a hammer. Keep some of the nuts apart for the garnish as well.
- Mix the fruit, yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and the nuts together very well (preferably in a blender, otherwise with a staff mixer or hand blender). Keep this mixture cool.
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff and fold it carefully into the fruit mixture until well blended.
- Distribute half of the mixture over 4 coupe glasses.
- Put one or two scoops of vanilla ice cream on top of this and cover with the remainder of the fruit mixture.
- Garnish with the rest of the fresh fruit and bits of pistachio nuts.