Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Another great summer Jello recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) honey maid graham cracker pie crust
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o brand strawberry gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, halved
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread onto bottom of crust.
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 minute until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Let stand 5 minute or until gelatin is consistency of unbeaten egg whites. Meanwhile, arrange blueberries in single layer in center of pie; surround with strawberries. Cover with gelatin.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Cut into eight slices. Top each slice with 2 tablespoons of the remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.