Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe years ago, and my family loves it.
- 2 cans mexicorn, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 can French-fried onions
- Drain the Mexicorn.
- Add the soup, milk and soy sauce.
- Add 1/2 can of the french fried onions.
- Mix together and pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and spread the remaining french fried onions on top.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.