Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Food for Thought, Favorite Recipe from Morristown-Beard School. Sounds good.
- 4 ounces arugula, washed well
- 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- parmesan cheese, finely shaved
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup feshly squeezed lemon juice
- pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Arrange arugula on 4 plates, top with pear slices and desired amount of Parmesan cheese.
- Mix lemon juice and oil with a whisk and pour over the salad and add pepper and pine nuts to taste.