Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy salad for the kids to help with.
- 3 medium apples, cored and diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, sliced
- 1 cup grapes, cut in half
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine apples, pineapple, celery, grapes and carrot.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, sugar and lemon juice; mix well.
- Add to apple mixture and toss to coat.
- Chill before serving.
Great apple salad which we enjoyed! I used light sour cream and splenda. I also skipped peeling the apples and use 1 granny smith and 2 fugi apples. Thanks for sharing!