Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a potluck at work (Thanks Betti B.) Easy to make and delicious!
Make and share this Summer Angel Food Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces angel food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed pineapple
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 375. Prepare angel food cake mix as directed on box, replacing the 1 1/4 C water with the crushed pineapple. Add the coconut extract.
- Bake as directed for cupcakes (12-20 minutes until done).
- Mix together powdered sugar and lime juice to make a glaze. Add more of either to get desired consistancy and flavor. Drizzle with glaze and sprinkle with toasted coconut.