Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent, refreshing tropical fruit salad. If you don't use the mixed fruit, just use 2 cans of mandarin oranges. Serving suggestion: This is really good frozen!
- 2 (16 ounce) containers whipped topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed fruit, drained (optional)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup walnuts (optional) or 1 cup pecans (optional)
- Gently mix all the ingredients.
- Keep refrigerated, and enjoy!