Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try serving this frozen for a really refreshing dessert treat. To prevent the cherries from "bleeding," stir them into the mixture just before serving.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups green grapes, cut in halves
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, well drained and cut in halves
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and lime juice; mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.