Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Yummy, light salad and super easy!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 8 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 head cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken
- For dressing, dissolve sugar in vinegar (I've had better luck getting it to dissolve if I warm the vinegar slightly). Add all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Heat skillet and toast almonds and seeds until lightly browned. Combine with green onions, cabbage, noodles and dressing. Cover and chill for several hours to blend flavors. Serve cold.