Recipe by The Flying Chef
This is a quick recipe to make and can be on the table in 30 minutes. I served mine over couscous Tabbouleh and it went very well with this, I buy quick cooking couscous tastes great and is done in a minute.
- 4 (200 g) lamb fillets (mine were 200g each)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sumac
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs, flakes (Japanese breadcrumbs, regular are fine but you will use less.)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 large egg, mixed with
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sumac, oregano and flakes in a shallow bowl or a plate.
- Beat egg with water in another bowl.
- Place flour in shallow bowl or plate.
- Coat each fillet in flour, then dip into egg mixture and finally coat in spice mixture.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook lamb until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
- Leave to stand 5 Min's, then slice thickly.