Recipe by Sara 76
This is Day 3: Dinner, on the 21 day Wonder Diet. You can use any firm fish that is n season for this recipe. Sumac is a type of Middle-Eastern Spice, available from supermarkets. You can cook the fish without it if you like. The first time I made this recipe, I was unable to buy sumac, so I used a Portugese spice blend instead.
- cooking spray
- 1 small red onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 180 g zucchini, sliced diagonally
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, coarsley chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 cup couscous
- 320 g firm white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons sumac
- 1 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray medium pan with cooking oil; cook onion and garlic over heat, stirring, 1 minute. Add zucchini and tomatoes; cook, stirring occasionally, about 1o minutes or until vegetables soften. Remove from heat, stir in mint.
- Bring stock to a boil in a small saucepan; remove from heat, stir in couscous, stand 5 minutes. Stir into zucchini mixture.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill. Sprinkle fish with sumac; grill until cooked, turning once.
- Serve couscous topped with fish and lemon wedges.