Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was wanting to make something Mediterranean tonight and hadn't had a chance to use my new ground sumac berries. I threw together a quick cream-feta cheese-mint mix to put peas and peppers in and threw together dinner. Prep time does not include marination.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground sumac, berries
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Slice chicken breasts. I prefer bite size pieces, but it doesn't matter.
- Mix all other ingredients. Add chicken and marinate for at least one hour.
- Cook over medium heat.