Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 ounce vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 ounces roast pork
- 1 cup bok choy, julienned
- 2 ounces hoisin sauce
- 1 dash rice wine
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, cut into 2 inch segments
- 8 ounces thin egg noodles or 8 ounces medium egg noodles (cooked)
- Heat oil in wok or heavy sauté pan.
- Add ginger and pork and stir fry until pork begins to develop a crust.
- Add bok choy and hoisin sauce with splash of rice wine.
- Add noodles and green onions and continue stir frying until noodles are heated through.
- To serve, remove pan from heat.
- Using tongs, pull all noodles from the pan and then top noodles with pork, onions and bok choy.
- Serve immediately.
This was weird -- turned out too dry -- I think the seasoning mix should be more than just the hoising and rice wine.