Recipe by Irasistible
I got this from COLES summer mag. I've tried it several times and its so easy. You can opt not to put the muesli if you're not particularly fond of it or its texture. Just follow the recipe without it and you'll find it still tastes great without it! Enjoy!
Top Review by Mimibeany
Fancied something sweet after dinner and the only thing I had in the cupboard besides the basic cake making ingredients was apple and sultana muesli - no oats etc. Used two and a bit cups of the muesli instead of the meusli/oats/sultana recommended. Also added cinnamon to give it some depth. Very well received by the husband! Would definitely make my version again - very quick and easy.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup toasted muesli (optional)
- 1 cup sultana (Sunbeam or any brand you have)
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats (Uncle Toby's or any brand you have)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 125 g butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C or 170 degrees C fan. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place dry ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Combine butter, egg and honey an add to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Drop 2 tbsp mixture onto prepared trays. Press lightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 min, until golden. Cool on trays before storing in an airtight container.