1/2 Photos of Sultana Oat Cookies
I got this from COLES summer mag. I've tried it several times and its so easy. You can opt not to put the muesli if you're not particularly fond of it or its texture. Just follow the recipe without it and you'll find it still tastes great without it! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190 degrees C or 170 degrees C fan. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- 2Place dry ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- 3Combine butter, egg and honey an add to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- 4Drop 2 tbsp mixture onto prepared trays. Press lightly with the back of a fork.
- 5Bake for 10-12 min, until golden. Cool on trays before storing in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sultana Oat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 56.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g