1/1 Photo of Sultan of Swing
I was experimenting a little bit with pomegranate syrup and a dry vermouth yesterday and this cocktail was the outcome. After a few more cocktails I still didn't have a title for it. By that time I was listening to an old song from "Dire Straits" and use the song title for this cocktail. It sure has Swing and the intense red reminds a bit of the orient. It is a bit more toward the sweet side, but you can add some more lemon juice. The dash of salt emphasizes the different flavours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Keep the grenadine and the Noilly Prat in the fridge. So they are already cold enough.
- 2Mix first four ingredients.
- 3Fill a Martini glass with ice.
- 4Pour the mixture over the ice and garnish with lemon wedges.
- 5NOTE: I love Noilly Prat and would recommend to use it. If you can't get it, use a very dry vermouth. Use a high quality pomegranate syrup, because it makes this cocktail.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sultan of Swing
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: