Delicious and easy I love being able to use stuff already in the house to make dinner. I threw this together this evening and it was a winner. Served it with corn on the cob and smashed new potatoes.
- Mix first four ingredients together.
- Add 2/3 package of the soup mix to the meat mixture and stir together by hand.
- Make 4 or 5 small patties a little larger than a palm of your hand.
- I pan fried mine for about 2 minutes per side in nonstick skillet and then placed in casserole dish.
- I cooked the sliced onions till carmelized and set to the side.
- In the same pan I poured 1 1/2 cups of the water in and brought to boil.
- In measuring cup i added the package of gravy mix and the other 1/3 package of soup mix with the other 1/2 cup water. Once water boiling add gravy soup mixture cook til thickened.
- Once gravy is thick pour over patties and baked in the oven for 45 minutes on 350.
- Plate and put 1/4 of cooked onion on patty.
- Serve with sides and enjoy.