1/2 Photos of Sully's Salisbury Steak
1 hr 5 mins
Lucky Chef's Note:
Delicious and easy I love being able to use stuff already in the house to make dinner. I threw this together this evening and it was a winner. Served it with corn on the cob and smashed new potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first four ingredients together.
- 2Add 2/3 package of the soup mix to the meat mixture and stir together by hand.
- 3Make 4 or 5 small patties a little larger than a palm of your hand.
- 4I pan fried mine for about 2 minutes per side in nonstick skillet and then placed in casserole dish.
- 5I cooked the sliced onions till carmelized and set to the side.
- 6In the same pan I poured 1 1/2 cups of the water in and brought to boil.
- 7In measuring cup i added the package of gravy mix and the other 1/3 package of soup mix with the other 1/2 cup water. Once water boiling add gravy soup mixture cook til thickened.
- 8Once gravy is thick pour over patties and baked in the oven for 45 minutes on 350.
- 9Plate and put 1/4 of cooked onion on patty.
- 10Serve with sides and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sully's Salisbury Steak
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 122.6 mg
- Sodium 1407.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 30.3 g