Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes for a totally toxic looking drink.
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup grapefruit juice, chilled
- 2 quarts lemon sherbet
- 1 quart club soda
- lemon powdered drink mix or lime powdered drink mix
- in a large pitcher mix the lemonade concentrate, lemon juice and grapefruit juice.
- add to this the required amount of water stated on the lemonade container.
- Pour the liquid into tall glasses filling them halfway.
- Add a scoop of lemon sherbet to each. Fill the glasses with club soda and serve immediately. Just before serving, sprinkle the top of each glass with a pinch of lemon or lime flavored powered drink mix.