Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From the Kraft Foods website. Total time reflects refrigeration time. I've made this several times and it always turns out yummy and satisfies my sweet tooth at only 100 calories per 1/2 cup serving.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free mocha instant coffee, divided (General Foods Suisse Mocha flavor)
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 0.5 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups nonfat milk, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (JELL-O)
- 1 cup light whipped topping, thawed
- Dissolve 1 tablespoons of the Suisse Mocha instant coffee in hot water in small bowl; sprinkle over ladyfingers. Line bottom and side of shallow 1-1/2 quart serving bowl with ladyfingers.
- Place 1/2 cup of the milk, cream cheese, and remaining undissolved flavored instant coffee in blender container; cover. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Add dry pudding mixes and remaining 2 1/2 cups milk; cover. Blend on medium speed until well blended. Carefully pour into lined bowl; top with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- Note 1: I sometimes sprinkle some more Suisse Mocha instant coffee powder or chocolate shavings over the top for garnish.
- Note 2: I have had a hard time finding ladyfingers at my supermarket. I have used Nilla Wafers to line the bowl in place of ladyfingers and had an acceptable result.
I made this for my family's get together and everyone liked it.My Brother in-law said it was one of the best desserts he had in a long time!--I added some almond extract to the pudding mixture(1 or 2 teaspoon-whatever you like).I doubled the recipe and it turned out great.(Added treat)-drizzle some light Hershey syrup over each piece you slice-YUM!!-Thanks alot!