Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are only for the true Hot Suicide Lover, not for the faint of heart.
- 591.47 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- 29.58 ml garlic powder
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes (or powder)
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- 29.58 ml Tabasco sauce
- 141.74 g barbecue sauce (any brand you like)
- 141.74 g honey garlic barbecue sauce
- 29.58 ml cayenne pepper
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 59.14 ml butter
- 59.16 ml brown sugar
- 2267.96 g chicken wings (tips removed & split in half.)
- Mix all sauce ingrediens in saucepan and heat to melt butter.
- Deep fry wings in small batches and mix with sauce.
These were wonderful! I would describe these as the highest level of spicy for bbq hot wings. Most people may want to be careful with the cayenne, and add only a little bit at a time until the spice level is right. This is a definite keeper! Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2008 ~Lorie