Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are only for the true Hot Suicide Lover, not for the faint of heart.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes (or powder)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 5 ounces barbecue sauce (any brand you like)
- 5 ounces honey garlic barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 lbs chicken wings (tips removed & split in half.)
- Mix all sauce ingrediens in saucepan and heat to melt butter.
- Deep fry wings in small batches and mix with sauce.
These were wonderful! I would describe these as the highest level of spicy for bbq hot wings. Most people may want to be careful with the cayenne, and add only a little bit at a time until the spice level is right. This is a definite keeper! Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2008 ~Lorie