Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried yet. The recipe is from a family reunion cook book. Please share how it turns out!!!
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (soft)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 3 -4 tablespoons pineapple juice, from crushes pineapple
- Cream softened cream cheese i mixer at medium speed.
- Add all other ingredients and bring speed up to high as mixing.
- Pour ingredients into two graham cracker crusts.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees until firm.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Spread crushed pineapple on top and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Serve Cold.