Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a wonderful and decadent sauce that you and your friends will love! Drizzle this over pastry, fresh berries, ice cream, etc. This is another recipe from La Cucina Italiana. Enjoy!
- 5 ounces dark chocolate, good quality, roughly chopped (at least 62%)
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- In a small, heavy saucepan, combine chocolate, rum, cream, sugar, water and a pinch of salt.
- Heat over low-medium heat, whisking often, until chocolate is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Pour over desired dessert!