Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great Gift Idea, lots of other in the jar recipes listed!
- In a medium bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and flour.
- Place into a 1 quart canning jar.
- Put the chopped pecans on top.
- Close the lid and attach a tag with the following instructions: Snow Balls, Makes 4 dozen.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together 3/4 cup of shortening and 1/4 cup of margarine.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Add the entire contents of the jar, and mix well.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool, and roll in confectioners' sugar.