Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
A very yummy easy treat made with refrigerated pie crusts. Takes minutes to make.
- 1 (15 ounce) box refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Bring crusts to room temperature.
- Place one pie crust on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Seal any cracks.
- Crumble brown sugar evenly over entire crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and nuts.
- Place second pie crust over the first and press down firmly with a flat hand.
- Press edges of two crusts together with your fingertips.
- Bake until light brown, about 11 minutes.
- Slice into wedges and place on serving plate.
- Drizzle honey over top of slices.
I used just one crust and folded it over. I skipped the pecans and added more brown sugar. Make a good quick snack.
My son said these tasted like "toaster pastries". He really liked them but he said they needed more brown sugar and cinnamon inside. For a variation, some mini choclate chips sprinkled inside might be good, too!! I will make these again!!!