Prep 3 mins
Cook 13 mins
Three ingredients makes this fast and easy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tapioca
- Blend frozen strawberries and apple juice in a blender; do not puree.
- In a medium saucepan, add mixture to tapioca; let stand 5 minutes.
- Slowly bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and cool 20 minutes.
- Pour into clean containers and store in refrigerator.
- Use within 3 weeks.