1/1 Photo of Sugarless Plum Jam
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe comes from "Preserving for All Seasons" by Anne Gardon. I'm going to make this as a present for my grandpa and his wife, both of whom are diabetics. It makes a very small batch, so there is no need to worry about canning, and it couldn't be easier for a beginning jelly-maker! Anyone could probably make this one!
My Private Note
cups (h ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs Italian plums, pitted and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1Combine the plums and apple juice in a heavy saucepan or small stockpot. Cook, uncovered, over moderate heat until thick, about 1 hour. (Stir occasionally so it doesn't stick or burn.).
- 2Ladle into hot sterilized jars and seal. Allow to cool thoroughly.
- 3Keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugarless Plum Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 44.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g