Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe box from a estate sale.
- 3 lbs peaches, peeled, pitted and cut up (12 med)
- 12 ounces frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- In 4 quart kettle mash peaches well.
- Add apple juice concentrate.
- Bring to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and boil gently uncovered 35-40 minutes or very thick.
- Stir frequently as mixture thickens.
- Press through a sieve or food mill.
- Ladle into clean hot half pint jars leaving 1/2" headspace.
- Process in boiling water bath 10 minutes.