Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Extremely low cal and they look adorable. Recipe credit to Taste of Home recipe finder.
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free mixed fruit gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, cream margarine and gelatin.
- Beat in egg substitute and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking powder; mix well. Chill for 1 hour.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4-in. cookie cutter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-7 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned and cookies are set.
- Cool on wire racks. Yield: 6 dozen.