I Love Cookies's Note:
These cookies are great for those who have a sugar restricted diet. I got this recipe originally from "Sugarless Cookies (For Diabetics) Recipe Recipes.eu.com recipe collection". So I listed the ingredients it like I found them. However, to make it a little tastier and with a little kick you can increase the nutmeg to 1 tsp and the rasins to 2 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 3Mix dry ingredients completely.
- 4Add remaining ingredients one at a time, mixing completely.
- 5Drop using teaspoon (not measuring spoon) onto cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 375°F for about 12 minutes or until slightly brown on the bottom. Rotate and turn cookie sheets half way through.
- 7Cool completely on cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugarless Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (956 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 72.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g