Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is so yummy and not a lot of calories.
- 1 pastry for double-crust pie
- 5 -6 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can apple juice, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- Heat apple juice.
- Mix flour, cinnamon and nutmeg together and add to apple juice.
- Place apples in pie plate lined with bottom piecrust.
- Pour apple juice mixture over apples and dot with margarine.
- Place top piecrust over apples and sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until apples are tender.