Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is so yummy and not a lot of calories.
Make and share this Sugarless Apple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat apple juice.
- Mix flour, cinnamon and nutmeg together and add to apple juice.
- Place apples in pie plate lined with bottom piecrust.
- Pour apple juice mixture over apples and dot with margarine.
- Place top piecrust over apples and sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until apples are tender.